Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vegan Corn Pancakes


These pancakes have always been my favorite. These wonderful guys are incredibly versatile - the options are limitless!  I started making these before I became vegan (with eggs and milk) and I didn't want to give these up so here we are.....vegan pancakes!!!

Vegan Pancakes
1 cup Corn Flour
3/4 cup Almond Milk
1 tablespoon Sugar (for breakfast I use Vanilla Sugar and Dark Cocoa Sugar)
2 tablespoons Oil (I use virgin olive oil because the flavor is very mild)
3 teaspoons Baking Powder
1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
1-1/2 teaspoons Ener-G Egg Replacer
2 tablespoons Water

Mix egg replacer and water until well mixed.  Add the rest of the ingredients and blend well with a whisk.  Heat a greased pan on medium and add 1/4-1/2 cup of the mixture and cook until golden brown.  Flip and allow to cook until golden brown.  Serve warm with any delicious ingredients! YUMMY!!!

Cooking in the pan
Delicious and golden brown

No comments:

Post a Comment